Loomed Armored US
This is a TEMPORARY position for up to 3 months
Job Description: Performs a variety of duties relating to Human Resources and Administrative for the success of the branch. Recruiting, application process for hire, background research, maintaining all records corresponding to Applicant/Employee files in confidential work environment, process hourly rate increase, process Leave of absence and termination paperwork. Reports directly to Branch Manager with support to District Human Resources Manager.
- Climate controlled office environment.
- Requires extended time sitting at a desk and operating a computer.
- 8-hour workday – Variations in work volume may sometimes require extended working hours, approximately (but not limited to) 1 – 3 hours per week.
- Responsible for the processing of all applicants and arrange for all pre-screening tests, following Corporate and Branch guidelines.
- Maintain Monthly Recruitment Reports.
- Maintain PO log for purchases for department. Which includes information as vendor names, purchase description and amount of purchase. Responsible for verifying invoices for services received.
- Maintain Employee Database, Expiration Reports and communicate with staff on needed information. Such as ID’s, Driver’s License and Physicals.
- Maintain Employee files.
- Process termination paperwork.
- Maintain Uniforms and Uniform Log.
- Responsible for Anniversary and Birthday recognition items (cards, certificates, cake ordering)
- Responsible for ordering HR supplies and providing backup to person responsible for office ordering.
- Serves as backup for overflow volume of incoming phone calls and payroll input.
- Provide administrative duties to District HR Manager and Branch Manager, if need.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Human Resources: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.